Saturday, September 16, 2017
- Only the 1st sheet needs to be submitted for entry.
- The ENTRY FEE is $15 We encourage participants to register at least 2 weeks before the race if they want to be guaranteed a Melon Run T-Shirt.
- The Starting Line will be at the Green River High School: 475 Pirate Ave.
- The Finish Line will be at the Green River Little League Field 4 Blocks East of the High School.
- Pre-Registration Check-In. To clear up the entry table the day of the race, we will have a pre-registration on Friday- September 15th between 5:00 p.m. -8:00p.m. At the City Park. If you are in town on this day please pre-register. We will be finalizing any last minute payments, handing out shirts, assigning numbers, etc.
- Race Day Registration will be for anyone who has not registered the previous day. Race Day Registration will be at 6:15 a.m. at the starting line. Please be on time. The race will begin at 7:00 a.m.
- All Participants must be registered and at the starting line by 6:45 a.m.
- Awards will be given to the top performing athletes in various categories. Participants will receive a Melon Run T-Shirt (see paragraph 2 above)
- For additional Information, please contact Kayce Fluckey 775-385-7277 or Green River High School at 435-564-3461 or email email@example.com
Click to download the MelonRun entry form